CRM Mitchell1 2021-03-30T22:02:48+00:002006 Chrysler PT Cruiser CRM Mitchell1 2021-03-30T22:02:48+00:00
- HAD CODES P0420 AND P0032-CLEARED CODES AND TEST DROVE-OK AT THIS TIME
Joey H. gave our service a 5 star review on 3/29/2021
CRM Mitchell1 2021-03-28T22:02:47+00:002015 Chrysler 200 CRM Mitchell1 2021-03-28T22:02:47+00:00
- Basic front end alignment included with 4 new tire purchase. Road test vehicle. Check all suspension and steering parts for wear. Check riding height. Check caster and camber angles and adjust as required. Check and set toe-in as required. Center steering wheel.
- Note – highly recommend regular tire rotations – if ever have warranty issue with tires – manufacturers will ask for rotation records. Lack of rotation will cause tires to wear prematurely. We recommend having tires retorqued to manufacturer's specifications within the first 50 miles, plus check periodically. Alunimum, non-coined, custom wheels – this is especially IMPORTANT. We also take necesary precautions to keep your tire from coming loose – including putting lock-tight on the studs to keep them from backing off and we torque to factory specifications. If you do not wish to do this yourself, stop in the shop and we will check them for you.
- While the tires were off, a visual brake inspection was done.
DAKOTA K. gave our service a 5 star review on 3/27/2021
CRM Mitchell1 2021-01-19T23:00:40+00:002006 Chrysler Sebring CRM Mitchell1 2021-01-19T23:00:40+00:00
- CHECK WASHER FLUID OPERATION
- EXHAUST PIPE – Remove & Replace – All Applicable Models
- LEFT FRONT TIRE SLOW LEAK
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Check belts, hoses, lights. Perform basic courtesy inspection.
- Rotate Tires
- While the tires were off the vehicle for the tire rotation, the brakes were visually inspected
Robert C. gave our service a 5 star review on 1/18/2021