CRM Mitchell1 2020-07-24T22:03:00+00:002012 Ford Focus CRM Mitchell1 2020-07-24T22:03:00+00:00
- ENGINE LIGHT COMES ON AND OFF-RUNS A LITTLE SHAKY
- OXYGEN SENSOR – Remove & Replace-BANK 1 SENSOR 1
Nancy C. gave our service a 5 star review on 7/23/2020
CRM Mitchell1 2020-07-17T22:01:00+00:002011 Ford Escape CRM Mitchell1 2020-07-17T22:01:00+00:00
- ESTIMATE ON EXHAUST LEAK
- REPLACE MUFFLER ASSEMBLY, SPRING AND BOLT KIT, AND GASKET-MUFFLER UNDER WARRANTY
Mark P. gave our service a 5 star review on 7/16/2020
CRM Mitchell1 2020-07-15T22:00:42+00:002010 Ford Ranger CRM Mitchell1 2020-07-15T22:00:42+00:00
- Check brake lines, having to add brake fluid
- REPLACE BRAKE LINE FROM MASTER CYLINDER TO CENTER OF CAB-BLEED BRAKE SYSTEM
- REPLACE RIGHT FRONT AND LEFT REAR TIRE PRESSURE SENSORS
- Service air conditioner. Check condition of all belts and lines. Evacuate and recharge with reclaimed R-134. Test system performance.
- WHEEL BEARING – Remove & Replace – RWD Front,One Side – [Includes: Replace Bearings, Cups, Seals and repack (where applicable).]
DALE M. gave our service a 5 star review on 7/11/2020
CRM Mitchell1 2020-07-09T22:03:32+00:002016 Ford F-150 CRM Mitchell1 2020-07-09T22:03:32+00:00
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Check belts, hoses, lights. Perform basic courtesy inspection.
- Rotate Tires
- While the tires were off the vehicle for the tire rotation, the brakes were visually inspected
Candy A. gave our service a 5 star review on 7/8/2020
CRM Mitchell1 2020-06-09T22:01:58+00:002008 Ford Explorer CRM Mitchell1 2020-06-09T22:01:58+00:00
- CUSTOMER THINKS POSSIBLE WHEEL BEARING NOISE IN PASSENGER FRONT
- REPLACE LEFT FRONT HUB ASSEMBLY
- WATER PUMP – Remove & Replace – V6
Chris R. gave our service a 5 star review on 6/8/2020
CRM Mitchell1 2020-04-03T22:00:59+00:002009 Ford Pickup CRM Mitchell1 2020-04-03T22:00:59+00:00
- Basic front end alignment included with 4 new tire purchase. Road test vehicle. Check all suspension and steering parts for wear. Check riding height. Check caster and camber angles and adjust as required. Check and set toe-in as required. Center steering wheel.
- Note – 2 left TPMS sensors are not reading. Cost for replacement sensors $51.15 plus tax for each sensor. If we replace sensors within 30 days of tire replacement – no cost to replace it. Need to order.
- Note – highly recommend regular tire rotations – if ever have warranty issue with tires – manufacturers will ask for rotation records. Lack of rotation will cause tires to wear prematurely. We recommend having tires retorqued to manufacturer's specifications within the first 50 miles, plus check periodically. Alunimum, non-coined, custom wheels – this is especially IMPORTANT. We also take necesary precautions to keep your tire from coming loose – including putting lock-tight on the studs to keep them from backing off and we torque to factory specifications. If you do not wish to do this yourself, stop in the shop and we will check them for you.
- While the tires were off, a visual brake inspection was done. Front pads 6 mm, rear pads 7 mm, good shape, rotors good
Kiegan L. gave our service a 5 star review on 4/2/2020
CRM Mitchell1 2020-03-17T22:01:14+00:002011 Ford Explorer CRM Mitchell1 2020-03-17T22:01:14+00:00
- VEHICLE NEEDS FRONT AND REAR BRAKES-ROTORS ARE RUSTED AND PITTED CAUSING A BRAKE PULSATION-CUSTOMER DECLINED REPAIRS AT THIS TIME
Victor S. gave our service a 5 star review on 3/14/2020