- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Check belts, hoses, lights. Perform basic courtesy inspection.
- FOG LIGHT IS OUT
- PULLS TO THE RIGHT AND STEERING WHEEL VIBRATES WHILE DRIVING
- KNOB FOR CLIMATE ZONE WONT TURN-CUSTOMER HAS TO USED PLIERS TO ADJUST
- STABILIZER BAR BUSHING – Remove & Replace – At Frame,One Side or Both
- Road test vehicle. Check all suspension and steering parts for wear. Check tire pressure and condition. Check riding height. Check caster and camber angles and adjust as required. Check and set toe-in as required. Center steering wheel.
- MOUNT AND BALANCE TWO TIRES
Bev B. gave our service a 5 star review on 2/28/2023