- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Check belts, hoses, lights. Perform basic courtesy inspection.
- While the tires were off the vehicle, the brakes were visually inspected
- Note – if you have a tire warranty situation – manufacturer usually asks for rotation records – we highly recommend rotating on a regular basis. Lack of rotation can void manufacturers warranty.
- COULD NOT DUPLICATE CUSTOMER CONCERN
- REPLACE DRIVERS SIDE OUTER TIE ROD END AND PASSENGER SIDE INNER TIE ROD END
- Road test vehicle. Check all suspension and steering parts for wear. Check tire pressure and condition. Check riding height. Check caster and camber angles and adjust as required. Check and set toe-in as required. Center steering wheel.
Bob H. gave our service a 5 star review on 8/18/2022